Welcome to my Bleg_
This is my first Bleg_
Bleg_
I am a graphic design student who attends Millennium High School who sometimes likes to play video games or to experiment with the Source Filmmaker in my down time. I also enjoy Television shows such as The Walking Dead and Doctor Who if I don't have much else to do, which is most of the time. Hmmm. I should do more, but I'm not gonna. Why? 'Cause life is like a card game; there's always a trap (card). My words of wisdom: when in doubt, <Ackbar Voice: On> it's a TRAP <Ackbar Voice: Off>! So what am I doing here? I guess I'll find out. I guess that you'll also find out. Final words of wisdom: don't be me, and take care everybody.
The bleg_ is nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat Bleg_. I had to look up what Source Filmmaker was but it sounds intriguing. If you made any videos with that program, you should share it. Also, great advice.
ReplyDelete